I’ve been blogging for less than a month so I am so surprised and so humbled to have been tagged for this award by the lovely JukeJam – thank you so much!
- Show the award on your blog (image widget)
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice *gasps*
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination(hyperlink)
7 Facts about readitandleap!
- I have lived in various cities across Scotland all of my life but one of my hopes (although very scary!) is to one day live abroad. I’ve got major wanderlust.
- I am a major TV watcher – I watch a lot of American television and know that I should watch more from my side of the pond.
- I always visit the Edinburgh Book Festival in the summer and this is the first year I’m unable to go – cries! Silly schedule! Check out the link – it’s a fab festival for bookish lovers like me.
- I want a dog really, really badly. We tried to have a rescue dog when I was younger but it ended up being quite vicious and we didn’t try again. I will get a dog someday!
- Until I was 20 I had never been on a plane or left the UK – I’m trying to travel as much as I can now to make up for that. Shame it costs money though…
- One of my best friends lives millions of miles away from me and it hurts my heart.
- I am a teacher and couldn’t imagine doing anything else. I’m so lucky to do it.
I nominate: weereader, mollysbooknook, bookowly, headinherbooks, cornreviewbooks, thebandarblog, booksatdawn, kellybookblog, readingwithjenna, awonderlandofbooks, bookshelvesandbiros, capitolbooks, articbooks, readinglust, hitormissbooks.
I love reading all of these blogs, especially their reviews. Thank you for putting so much time into your blogs – we, the readers, appreciate it.