So I think I’m going to stick with this combined format for the foreseeable future, instead of posting a separate wrap up and TBR – let me know if you like it!
Okay, so despite having lots of free time on my hands this month due to school finishing and being on holiday, I’ve been super busy. That’s what holidays become for me – a time to catch up on all the life I’ve missed due to working like crazy. So, even though I managed to read a couple of books, there are still quite a number left unfinished on my list.
Anyway, let’s get to it!
July Wrap Up!
- A Court of Wings and Fury; Sarah J Maas – 4 Stars
- A Man Called Ove; Fredrik Backman – 5 Stars
- The Watchmaker of Filigree Street; Natasha Pulley – 3.5 Stars
- Ronit & Jamil; Pamela L Laskin – 3.5 Stars
- Aristotle & Dante; Benjamin Alire Saenz – 4Stars
Most Recommended Read: A Man Called Ove (Review)
I’m currently reading:
I didn’t pick up:
If you’d like to hear more about my thoughts on these books, check out either my reviews or my #currentlyreading post for July!
I’m keeping this month quite short and simple. I go back to work this month and I’m heading into a busy, jam-packed month, so I don’t need the extra stress of an uncompleted TBR!
In addition to the books below, I’d like to try and finish When Dimple Met Rishi and Northern Lights.
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Prachett – I really want to read this after being so excited to see Neil live in July, and all of the wonderful things I’ve heard about this book.
- The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte – I’m not quite sure whether I’ll read this with my copy of the book or via Audible, but I’d really like to try. My trip to the Bronte Museum in Haworth, England has definitely inspired this choice!
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare – I’m going to tentatively start the Shadowhunters series. I really want to be able to read the most recent series, but have been told to read these ones first.
And then I’m going to see what takes my fancy!
Wishing you all a fabulous reading month, filled with lots of sunny days before summer is gone!